Sibley, Iowa

They are money diggers and not honest people.They charged me $25 dollars on top of the first time visits charge to tell me to brush my kid teeth.

I told them up front that I brush her teeth twice a day already. The dentist assistance told me to do what I was doing already and charged me $25 for that. Isn't the consultation fee supposed to cover that?

I called to clarify the bill they transfer me many times and the phone call got lost.I'm never setting foot on that place again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of black hills pediatric dentistry dental service from Black Hills Pediatric Dentistry. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Black Hills Pediatric Dentistry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Black Hills Pediatric Dentistry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Black Hills Pediatric Dentistry?

Comments